We make valuations of all real estate
sectors and for the main domestic and international entities.
Our firm is a reference point in the world of real estate valuation and has been responsible for valuing some of the most important properties in the market.
We have made valuations for a wide range of international and national entities, such as investment funds, pension funds, financial institutions, insurance companies, public entities/institutions and corporate clients.
Each valuation is made according to the needs of the client. We also make valuations according to the IFRS/IASB International Accounting Standards.
WE FOLLOW ALL INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS AND PROCEDURES:
- The European Valuation Standards made by TEGoVA (The European Group of Valuers’ Associations)
- RICS (The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors)
- Law nº 153/2015, which regulate the access and standards for professional valuers of financial entities in Portugal;
- Regulations of the CMVM (the Portuguese Financial and Securities Regulator) n.º 2/2005, which regulate the standards for valuation and the professional valuers of real estate investment funds in Portugal;
- Regulations n.º 7/2007-R and n.º 9/2007-R of the ISP (The Portuguese Insurers Regulator) for insurance companies and pension funds
- Logistics & Industrial
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Rural and agriculture properties
- Fixtures, fittings, equipment and machinery
TYPES OF VALUATIONS:
- We ensure that the audit requirements are carried out and that an indication of the value of buildings and properties is given for the purposes of company accounts
- We define the potential prices for purchase or sale
- We provide valuations with a view to getting financing for banks, investment and pension funds, developers and private clients
- We make economic and financial viability studies, so that the developer or investor can choose between the various alternatives and get an overall view of the potential return and investment risks
- We make specialised and thorough strategic valuations of real estate assets, whether public or private. In a strategic valuation an overall view of the property can be got, as well as a SWOT analysis of its Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, to work out the possible ways to act and to analyse the fiscal, legal and accounting impact.